Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, April 20, 2009

The Good Visit

Yes, she's driving..., and smiling for the camera. Sis is doing so much better now and her hair is growing out. She still won't let me take a picture on the left side, up close, but the hair is growing and she's doing a "comb-over" to cover the fuzzy, scary part. Her eyesight is getting much better and she is having less and less discomfort around the left eye. All in all I think she has come through this ordeal well.

I slept in my favorite room with lilac fragrance on the table by my bed....
..., and angel wings over my head.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.