Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sometimes things just turn out great.


This is how I feel today. Happy like sunlight....

Relieved.., like after the storm when the sun reflects on a flower in the late afternoon.

And a tulip becomes something so beautiful that it takes on an inner glow of peace..., even though we are reminded that our life is very fragile.

It's been a long day.., but I found out that the early morning drive to the hospital, a dreaded procedure and the results were all worth it. The details are not necessary. It's just that some days are so much happier than others. This was one of those days.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad that today was one of those happier days for you. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those three pictures are exquisite! The lighting was perfect and the flowers are practically glowing! Beautiful. Clearly shining as brightly as the good news you received today. I'm happy for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that all is well. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so pretty and cheerful! I'm glad everything turned out well today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always such a blessing to have a nice day...glad yours went well..;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....all is right with the world and God is good.
    Hugs and prayers my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad, for the beauty and the good report.

    ReplyDelete
  8. georgeous pix, georgeous post! (I had a "procedure" on the same day, made it home Monday and am grateful in the very same way)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.