It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Tahoe Rocks













6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...loving your rocks...and a nice variety you got there...yep got my nature fix...smiles...

susanc said...

I love Lake Tahoe ~ it is one of my favorite places. The water is so crystal clear! Thank you for sharing such gorgeous photos! :)

joanne said...

love them all but that last one made my heart sing...

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the view of that lake! You're so lucky to be near there.

Suz said...

oh my...so wonderful..these rocks and that water....wow
I may have to visit there someday
I LOVE rocks

Madeline's Album said...

Great photos. Thank you for your very nice comment on my last post. Madeline