It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Over the Hills and Through the Woods.... in reverse.

I'm going to be away for a few days. I'm going down to the Bay Area (Oakland, San Fransisco, Berkeley) to see my family..... to spend  some quality time with friends and family.
Be back soon....

6 comments:

Suz said...

Hello, I hopped over here from teri's blog
I love your Neruda quote..truly I do
Have a blessed weekend with family
I'll be reading your blog while your away
blessings Farmlady

Madeline's Album said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the time with your family and friends. Madeline

Terra said...

Have a fun visit with family and see you here upon your return.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Safe travels, Farmlady! :-)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Have a wonderful visit :)

Roslyn said...

Enjoy those little beanies, Farmlady!