It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw the chair in the bathtub! Oh, the memories.

Thanks for the regal photo of Maximus.

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful. What a glorious day of sunshine and visiting at the farm.

Prims & Pretties said...

The cat looks so comfortable!! I want to pet him then join him for a nap! Thanks for having me. Tammy

ClassyChassy said...

That is a beautiful clock - I used to have one similar to that! Say, please check out my post this evening - http://corgi-express.blogspot.com/2010/03/bunny-blog-hop-basket.html
Help if you can.