“To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On The Road Again

I will be gone for a few days. I'm going down to see my grandsons and family, do some shopping and drive around in the rain like a crazy person. There are a few important reasons for this trip but mostly it's indulgent. See you Sunday or Monday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

Have a great trip! You will have cool pictures to share when you return I am sure.

Make sure to take a book of matches and a flashlight!!

Madeline's Album said...

Have a safe trip. See you when you get back. Madeline

Riki Schumacher said...

Have a wonderful trip Connie. I hope it is full of magical wonder for you. Merry Christmas. Riki

Laura ~Peach~ said...

have fun be safe and accomplish much :)