Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Different Kind of Day


Yesterday I made some strawberry jam....

...and I thought about all the good things in my life.

...and in the evening I went for a walk and had a good cry. Sometimes things are not right and you know why, but you don't know how to make it better. Sometimes life is sweet and bitter at the same time...., and you end up making Jam instead of facing the sadness.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I hope that your sadness dissipates soon. I know the jam must be delicious. That is a very pretty photo of the winding road. I love your photo collages - those are really nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) & prayers.

    PS. I love the look on Carlton's face in the collage. The squinty eyes and the ahhhhhh moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your sadness soon turns to gladness, Connie. I love the picture of the winding road. God bless you and have a good evening. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I know how you feel, and sometimes the only thing that makes it better is a good cry. And then eat the jam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feeling all too well my special friend. I don't make jam though I listen to music in the hopes that it will drown out the sadness. Hugs and prayers coming atcha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.