Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last of the Rice Pudding

The rice pudding is gone and so is my sister. She had to go home to her family. Darn!!
I will see her again in a few weeks when I go down to Mom's, but I sure wish we lived closer to each other. She even went out and said goodby to the goats: I'll make a farmgirl out of her yet.
Goodby Sis,
Drive carefully. Thanks for the great dinner you made us and ,of course, the rice pudding; and the wine; and the haircut. Oh my gosh! Mostly, for making the 3 hour drive up here to see us. We enjoyed your visit so much.
See you soon. I love you......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.