Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, June 5, 2008

.... and she made Rice Pudding!

My sister has come up to visit us for a few days. She arrived yesterday afternoon and I'm so glad she's here. The dogs were delighted to see her. I really think they remember her each time she comes. We introduced her to the goats and she just loves them.She helped me try to catch Squeeky, who got out this morning when the prospector was changing their water . We got Squeeky cornered but she flew up onto the top of the coop and we never got her back inside. We gave up and decided to go have lunch in Sutter Creek.
We had lunch at this tea room on Main Street in Sutter Creek. It was so lovely and the food was delicious. Then we went and look in some of the stores nearby. Didn't buy much. Just browsed and had a good time.






This is my beautiful sister. The one I asked Mom and Dad for when I was 7 yrs. old. I'm so glad they were listening, because we're such good friends now and I can't imagine not having her in my life.





Look at this pretty table. We ate here. The tea was really good and you can buy anything on the table or in the room. We didn't but you can.

Tonight Sis fixed dinner for the Prospector and I. She is a great cook. We had a big Tabouli salad with lots of veggies and cashews....., and she made rice pudding for dessert.

I have to go now..., time for some rice pudding.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is better than a sister that can cook. Hope you have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.