It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Monday, May 19, 2008

Caught on Camera- chickens running amuck in my Zen garden..., and the escape.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

These are delightful photos! I like your sense of humor.

Thanks for suggesting a prompt at One Single Impression. We'll add it on and hope we see you back!

Writing in Faith: Poems

castlewon said...

oh those rascals!

shepherdgirl said...

I love the looks of the more golden headed chicken- what is it? I am a novice to chickens, but man I love my chickens!