Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Wishes

 I wish you a HALLOWEEN filled with pumpkins on the porch, the LAUGHTER of children and the smell of CIDER in the air.
I wish you APPLE PIE..
and lots of candy for TRICK OR TREATS,
A clear, cold night...
And good COFFEE on Tuesday morning.
Wishes too, for SUNSHINE and warmth that brings a smile to your face.
.. and a talisman, or two, to ward off EVIL SPIRITS.

After watching < GRIMM > last night, I think that a few charms never hurt.
Did you see the new show? Are you watching faces?
Are you a direct descendant of the Brothers Grimm.?
CUTTER is playing it safe..
~Happy Halloween~
***************************
***********

P.S. I will be gone for the weekend. Got to go see the Beans.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Will you be trick or treating with the Bean? Have fun!

    BTW, that pie looks amazing! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo oo oo i want one that smells like apple pie...smiles. we had halloween at the school last night...and will hit the neighbors on sunday! have a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure Trixie doesn’t get my piece of that yummy pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. Hope you have fun with the grandchildren, and that you all have a safe and happy Halloween. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy back at you to everyone at the farm.
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am playing catch up over here!

    The pie looks good, the covered porch for the goats and that bread, I am going to make that when I get home, hubby will love it!

    Happy Halloween and I hope you and the Bean had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that pic of Cutter! Beautiful pics.
    XO, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. As usual this Ozark Farm Chick is late to this party. Hope ya'll can hold the pie, I'll be right over with some ice~cream and hot cider!!!

    From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.