Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now the Fun Begins

The package arrived an hour before I left on Thursday. So I took a picture of my beautiful, new Nikon D40, then tucked it away in it's box until I got home this afternoon.
I've read all the directions and charged it's little rechargable battery. I told it that I only speak English and have set the time and date. My next step was to insert the memory card. I looked in all the little boxes and there was no memory card. This camera comes with everything but the kitchen sink, but it doesn't come with a memory card? Guess it's like film and you have to buy it separately. I could have sworn the Canon Power Shot came with a card. Oh well, tomarrow I'll go get one and then the fun begins.
"How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to".... be without a memory card. Sorry Shakespeare, just a little play on your words. I think I need some sleep. I'm getting a bit silly. That's what happens when you spend four days with a 2 and 3 yr. old. and then come home to the camera of your dreams. It's fun to be as excited as a kid about something.

Tomarrow I will treat you to ~Halloween with the Bambino's~. My old Canon point and shoot outdid itself. Got some really cute photos. Tell you all about my visit tomarrow. Goodnight.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pics. That camera looks fantastic... bet your old one is jealous so it is trying extra hard now ;-)

    Good night.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.