It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis


You are my only sister...,
and you mean the world to me.
We will leave last year behind
and start a new one with hope and courage.
We will always have each other to hold on to.
I wish you happiness, joy and all your hearts desires on this special day.

With love, ....., and a dog or two..., or three.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

I most certainly hope your sister had a great birthday and I send her my belated birthday wishes. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Roslyn said...

You are so blessed to have a great sister relationship, i envy you!

Jan Ely said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!


Jan