It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Kansas & Twister; my friend's kittens



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, what gorgeous kitties. I LOVE kitties. Twister is an awesome name.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

awwwwwww they are soooo cute!!! the middle one just calls out to me :)

Madeline's Album said...

What cute kittens.

Karen Deborah said...

so cute

Jo said...

What cuties! Cats have always facinated me. They have the ability to make a person think that they own them, but the truth is cats are owned by no person. I am of the belief that it is the other way around. Meanwhile the cats smile to themselves and say "Life is good!"