Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Passion

“A great fire burns within me, but no one stops to warm themselves at it, and passers-by only see a wisp of smoke” ~Vincent Van Gogh~
 
"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything." ~Aaron Sussman~
 
Photography is an austere and blazing poetry of the real. ~Ansel Adams~

 
Photography is my meditation.~Czar Anthony Lopez~

There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself,
 for what we see is what we are. ~Ernst Haas~


"I just wish that she would stop saying "Smile Carl."

8 comments:

  1. hahaha of course carl...i understand....smiles....i like the wasp one....happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the "photography is my meditation". I can relate to that. Nice close ups Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and wonderful quotes. Have a blessed day and great weekend. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography! And the quotes are really good ones! I sure love the last one of the dog...and what a cute caption!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pictures. LOVE the crisp clarity and super love Carl !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you touch my soul with your beautiful photos and have chosen the perfect quotes to go with them. Have a nice weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-MAZ-ING shots! Are all of them with the macro lens, and are you shooting in raw? (For the uninitiated...I said "are you shooting in raw", not "are you shooting in the raw!")LOL
    My favorites are the first one and the shot of your dog. Superb!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.