It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The Other Woman







7 comments:

joanne said...

you crack me up! I've got to admit though that she is pretty h.o.t.

Suz said...

oh that Lassie, what a chassie
I'd worry if I were you Farmlady
:)
oh oh oh what a gal

Brian Miller said...

wow...she's so pretty you might need to bump up the parental rating on your site.....i mean...ha, nah i think you got nothing to worry about....smiles....nice perspective on the shots though

Sue said...

This is too funny! What's her name, BTW? :-)

Madeline's Album said...

Good looking car. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Pauline said...

I agree, she's beautiful. But high maintenance I suspect.

Chef E said...

Proof, men like curves...