Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, August 26, 2012

On the road again.

I will be gone for almost a week. I'm going down to see my family. The Beans (my two grandsons) start school on Wednesday and Noni (that would be me) wants to be there. This also gives me a chance to visit with my son's, and my sister, and my extended family.
See you in a week...

While I'm gone Carl and Cutter will guard the farm... and the Prospector... and the rug...

8 comments:

  1. Yep, they look to be on bed guard duty alright!! Have a great trip and get lots of bean lovin' to hold you over for a few weeks. Travel safe friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the rug will be well guarded while you are gone, I'm sure they will do an excellent job. Have a fun, safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look ever ready to defend...smiles....travel light, be safe...have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip. Enjoy your family. Have a safe trip back home. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to know they are on duty! You should not have to worry while you're away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time and a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who will be guarding whom?
    and who will cook?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.