It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Still Dreaming...

One of my favorite singers and a beautiful song.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ahhh great song done well...i wish we could get a little snow magic....hope you have a great christmas!

Madeline's Album said...

Beautiful just beautiful. He also is one of my favorites. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Chef E said...

My sister and I love that movie, and no matter who sings it I love it, well maybe not Rosanne Barr LOL

I like the flute!

Tina Dawn said...

Merry Christmas my dear, I am looking forward to continuing to read your lovely blog in 2012 and meeting up with you and my sisters one of these days somewhere in our beautiful foothills. Perhaps you can come someday to the Georgetown Divide to compare our views. Love Tina