I have been:
1. Writing Christmas cards.
2. Making extra food for our neighbor who lives by himself and just had an operation on Thursday.
3. Re-purposeing a wool sweater. (More about this later.)
4. Sewing. Yes, I'm actually sewing like I know what I'm doing.
5. Finishing a couple of knitted/felted scarves for Christmas.
6. Taking pictures of the flock of turkey in our neighbor's yard.
7. Contemplating what it would be like to spend Christmas in Cabo San Lucas or Hawaii.
8. Dusting and vaccuming.
9. Trying to write short intertaining blog posts.
10. Realizing that Christmas is only 14 days away.
11. Having strange dreams about being lost in a Casino that looks like a department store and sells babies. Yea... very disturbing.
12. Baking Snickerdoodles.
Tomorrow I will tell you about Brownie and why he is taking a walk with the Prospector.