It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: They're Everywhere!










11 comments:

Karen Deborah said...

I love your decorations! Your new blog look is gorgeous and the photos in the header are fabulous. I love that purple and white iris. I used to have those and think they got dug up or died out. Let me know if you have a lot and want to trade for some of my colors.

Madeline's Album said...

Your rabbits are adorable. Great post. Have a blessed day. Madeline

Laura~peach~ said...

those buggars just multiply!!!!! lol

castlewon said...

no 8 looks like a bunny-goat? :)

Midcenturymadam said...

Beautiful, abundant, bunnies! Adorable.

susanc said...

I love each and every one! They are darling! Easter blessings to you, the Prospector and the rest of your family. xxx

Pauline said...

Your rabbits are lovely - love the last one! Now I feel slightly guilty that I don't have any Easter spirit.

Charming Baglady said...

LOVE those bun-rabs!!! Especially the one hopping over the little houses. I feel I should give you fair warning----when I come to visit (which I feel certain I will do one day) I'm bringing along an extra suitase (EMPTY!) because I already have a list compiled of things I'm going to "borrow" from your house! That duck is 2nd on the list, right after the Christmas rabbit L gave you. ~Dawn

Roslyn said...

So many cute bunnies!

LV said...

You makeover looks very nice. You certainly have a great collection of the bunnies.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Delightful!!!