It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy B'day Luv



Happy Birthday, you ol' Prospector.
From all the critters....and me too.
I love you.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Deann said...

Happy Birthday to the Prospector!

Reddirt Woman said...

Happy Birthday to the Prospector... I don't know if you ever had much luck finding nuggets in the creeks around but I do know you found a jewel in your bride. I think it is wonderful how the Farmlady has been able to convey how the love has grown over the years.

I hope this next year is the best yet!

Heidi Ann said...

Yes - here's wishing a very happy birthday to your Prospector!!

Peg @ Bloomfield Farm said...

Yes, hope he has a wonderful birthday. Are you cooking his favorite meal?

Susan said...

How Sweet!
Happy Birthday Prospector!

And so sorry about your window. I seem to have my fair share of days like that! Teaches us patience I guess. :)

susanc said...

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes to the Prospector!

Terra said...

You have a whole passel of cute critters, and happy day to your prospector.

Riki Schumacher said...

What a lovely post! Happy Birthday Prospector! Hugs, Riki

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday to the Prospector. Long may he continue to make you happy!

Madeline's Album said...

Happy birthday to the prospector. Wishing him the best on this day and may god grant him many more birthdays. Both of you have a blessed day. Madeline

Chef E said...

No wonder you all love him so much! A june bug, just like me :)

Chicken Boys said...

Happy Birthday to us! June 8 is my birthday, too!! I'd like to say that I'm 29.....still.
~Randy