It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Oeufs pour le déjeuner


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan Ely said...

Wha...huh? Did you just call me an oaf in a foreign language? I know I have a face like a frying pan, but really now!!! Looks more like the yokes on you, since I was able to deciphered your "secret" code. Better luck next time.

ClassyChassy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, for the kind birthday wish and comments, and for calling Jan Ely an 'oaf' in a foreign language! (she is funny, isn't she - loved her comment!) Don't know what the day will bring, but I will enjoy it!

Madeline's Album said...

I do not know what the foreign words mean, But the eggs look so good. Have a great day.

Karen Deborah said...

where is the bacon? Sausage? the meat? the biscuits?
I am hungry.

Roslyn said...

Free range eggs, oh yumyumyum!

Eve said...

Is that a river running through it?? I'd say something in a foreign language, but it took me ten minutes to figure out how to spell foreign...it's early!