“To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.”
~Henri Cartier-Bresson



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Things


Dear Mr President, This is a wonderful day. May this country be the shinning example, to the world, that you will help it be.
My Dear Sister, Everything will be ok. I love you and I'm right behind you.

(Tomarrow my sister is going to have a very serious operation. Please say a prayer for her.)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

castlewon said...

Agreed. A wonderful day.

I wish your sister well!

Becky said...

Praying for your sister. I hope all goes well and healing is quick.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs and prayers for your sister! do keep us posted on how she is!

Madeline's Album said...

I will definitely pray for your sister.

Jan Ely said...

Hope everything goes well for her. I'm praying hard!

Debbie in CA : ) said...

Your sister rests in the palm of the Lord and I will keep her in my prayers. Awaiting news of her full recovery. God Bless you and your dear sister today.