Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, April 21, 2008

Don't trust the Internet

Yes, I,m all right!!! Thanks.



Two weeks ago my computer crashed. It spent some time in the hospital and, finally, I have it back. Now the fun begins: I have to re-program everything. I'm going to call in an expert ( who knows exactly what they're doing) and ,also, have an antivirus program installed. I can't say this loudly enough: PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER!! Don't open any forwarded email or spam. I still don't know what happen, but I think it's going to be all right. I learned another lesson before this happen. Don't mess with the settings in your computer unless you know what you're doing. I don't know if I started all this, but the computer was acting funny for a week before it stopped.



After I had a small breakdown, I pulled myself together and went to my Mom's for a week. I just got back today and it is so good to be home with the prospector and the dogs. I have a lot to tell about my trip and(since my camera was working) I have new photos to share. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.