It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Monday, March 31, 2008

Some days feel like this: they test your endurance and leave you a bit shaky.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rurality said...

Ha! I feel like that a lot. :)

You asked about my camera... the one I use most is a Nikon D200. It's a big step up from my old camera, which seemed like it was a million years old! Sometimes I use my husband's camera, a Sony Cyber-shot. It doesn't zoom as much, but you can put it in your pocket. I normally let the cameras choose their own settings, but I like having the opportunity to change things if I want to. The thing I change most is the spot-metering.