Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, March 10, 2008

SKY SONG

<<<^>>>

I use to dream
That I could fly.
The sky would lift
Myself so high.
The blue air, white cloud,
Sky would ask
If I were bird, or cloud
Or leaf...
And I would laugh.

Brightness, blinding
Sight from seeing;
I would lift my winged arm
And catch some passing cloud.
The sun would play her
Scattered light
Upon the edges
Of my eyes...
And I would laugh.

Color prismed passing, air to air,
Would move reflecting fragments through the air.

Sun God, star cloud, blue white sky;
Why did I dream that I could fly?

<<<^>>>

2 comments:

  1. I don't have flying dreams any more, either, wonder myself why that is. (Love your migration photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. When is the book coming out?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.