Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Beans are on their way.

Guess who's coming up to see Noni and Papa?
Our wonderful grandchildren... and their Mommy.
They're on their way. They will be here for a few days.
We don't have snow. I wish we did. Still, it's beautiful. Very cold!
We are going to play in the town park and bake cookies. I bought a cookie press so we can make Spritz cookies and decorate them. The boys will get to go find chicken eggs and talk to the goats... and play with Carl and Cutter.... and sleep in sleeping bags under the Christmas tree.
Daddy has to work. We will miss him so much. Wish he could be here too.
Got to go and wrap some gifts.
Merry Christmas to all...

(p.s. The owl left yesterday morning and hasn't come back. Guess he's on to better feeding grounds.)

7 comments:

  1. woohoo...i know you will have a blast...have fun with your fam and i hope you have a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with the grandkids, baking cookies and just having them there with you at Christmas. Have a blessed day and a very blessed and Merry Christmas. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the little guys and their Mom are coming for the holidays. I bet you and The Prospecter can hardly wait. Cutter and Carl may never be the same,lol. Have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that owl shows up under my eaves, I will shout, "Gloria, in Excelsis Deo!" Followed by the strains of the theme from Twilight Zone... :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know this feeling !!
    enjoy your grandchildren!
    I wish my grandma would have had goats....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you can't wait! The Beans will always remember the memories made at Grandma's with love :)

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.