It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: The Goat Boys







9 comments:

LV said...

Your boys look to be in great shape.

Brian Miller said...

nice...my boys would love to feed them...may have to hit the coop tomorrow and let them..

Joan said...

They are handsome boys.

Madeline's Album said...

Nice looking goat family. They all look great. Have a blessed evening. Madeline

Kerry O'Gorman said...

Goats are SSOOO photogenic! Lovely shots!

Debora said...

Well hello boys! Bet you didn't know that you're mama has made you famous!

Suz said...

such cuties

Roslyn said...

They are so cute & your conversations with them have imbued each with his own personality!

Tatersmama said...

Awww... maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to meet those gorgeous boys next month - or their mama at least!
But is that snow I see? Do I need to pack my long-johns? ;)