Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Party Time for the Little Cowpoke


Howdy folks! Welcome to my birthday party. I'm 4 years old and I'm a big dude now.

My Mommy and Daddy put on this big spread for me and my friends. We had lots of good grub. Me and my best friend, the sheriff,(in the black stripe shirt) took control of the situation and everyone had a good time.

There were cowboy hats, red handkerchiefs and horses to ride. We sat on hay and ate some food. A man from the playhouse came with his guitar and played songs for us. The old folks had a good time too. I opened the gifts from all my friends. I got some really great stuff. I gave out bags of goodies when each of my friends left and said thank you for coming. After everybody left I went back and checked out all my loot. I got lots of nice toys. It was a fun party. Next time you should come too.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a party. I know everyone enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just popped over from Reddirt Woman and was amazed that we're from the same neck of the woods!
    Well, I'm living in Australia now, but I'm originally from Angels Camp and my son and his family still live in Murphys!
    I miss "home" more than I can say!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and that little guy has got your heart doesn't he? What a sweet boy! I love the cowboy theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this would have been my dream party when I was a little one. I wanted to be a cowboy.

    What a cutie... Thanks for sharing.


    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fun party and some very cute pictures! I wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I always appreciate them very much!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.