Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Listen to the Joy in your heart

When was the last time you were this excited about something? Today, I have hope in my country and joy in my heart. I was agonizingly "on the fence" about this election and none of you really knew what Farmlady believed in because she was being so agreeable to all of you. Well, I made my decision. voted and even through I'm not sure how all this will play out, there is a part of me that feels like my little grandson on Halloween night. The excitement and anticipation of a new direction for this country is overwhelming. I didn't hate anyone and I don't have any "agenda" except maybe for GOATS and GRANDCHILDREN. So please take a good look at this little child and smile..., because everything is going to be just fine.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!! It is a hopeful time I think. I like the agenda of Goats and Grandchildren. I love the picture in your banner/headline whatever you call it. --tonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that there is hope for things to turn around for the people of this country. It breaks my heart to look around here where we live and see so many homes being foreclosed on,jobs lost and people truly hurting because of the state of the economy. Eight years ago this country was in the black and now we are so far in the red I have to wonder if we will ever be able to dig out of it. I truly believe that we are headed in the right direction now though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. today the light is shining brightly indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* this post.
    And I have had a smile on my face and in my heart all day today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.