It was, as I have said, a fine autumnal day; the sky was clear and serene, and nature wore that rich and golden livery which we always associate with the idea of abundance. The forests had put on their sober brown and yellow, while some trees of the tenderer kind had been nipped by the frosts into brilliant dyes of orange, purple, and scarlet.... As Ichabod jogged slowly on his way, his eye... ranged with delight over the treasures of jolly autumn. ~Washington Irving, "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Screaming Mad

I just wrote a long post with photos and Blogger didn't auto save or publish it. I lost it all. Something is wrong with Blogger, Blog this, or my computer. I'll try again tomarrow because I'm so mad I can hardly write.

4 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Sorry you are having trouble with your blog. Hope your mother is better and I am glad to see you back. I will be looking forward to see what you will write when you get over your mad. Take a deep breath and count to ten.

Mike Golch said...

blogger was giving me grief as well. sorry that you are having problems. Hugs.

Becky said...

If I could reach across cyber space and give you a hug... well maybe you would just punch me. Sorry about your post but I am glad you are back. I hope all is well. I am still praying for you and mom.

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I can relate! I refer to Blogger Dashboard as a shark -- he's ruthless!