Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Morning Sanctuary

The weekend was busy. The days long and the mornings early. Monday was another early rise and a drive to Sacramento. So.....,
....today I stayed home. Sat on the porch with my dog, Maggie and talked about life....,
....picked some flowers and watched the early morning become brilliant sunshine.

This is where I find my heart and renew the frayed edges of my soul .
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. A morning well spent indeed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh what a lovely sanctuary and wonderful company in Maggie there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how to nurture and feed your soul. Lovely
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put. What a lovely dog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, beautiful post. I relaxed just reading it.
    Tell me about your mini windmill in the one picture. My husband and I were talking about these the other day - is yours functional or is it rather a more decorative item?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.