Spring has returned. The Earth is like a child that knows poems. ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Feeding My Disappointment

Woke up this morning still feeling a little run down from yesterdays efforts and disappoinments, but the goats needed feeding and the garden had to be watered before it got too hot.
By lunch it was way too hot to be outside. I still had to unpack the boxes of gourds and the table, etc, from the car, that I didn't want to look at last night. But, it was so hot and I needed to do something uplifting..., so I made brownies. I'm sure that for a lot of people this is a dangerous and indulgent thing to do, but do I really care what everyone thinks is indulgent after yesterday. Ha!!...No!!! It works for me.....,and , yes, I ate the piece that's missing in the third photo below. It was really good and I feel a lot better. Tonight there will be a bigger piece with ice cream on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.
I love to hear what you think about my blog. Feel free to speak your mind. Please be honest.., but remember your manners.